thunar 0.4rc1 cpu usage

Yves-Alexis Perez corsac at corsac.net
Tue Sep 12 10:49:57 CEST 2006

On Tue, 2006-09-12 at 10:25 +0200, Benedikt Meurer wrote:
> Hm, I just tested in a directory with 1381 files. Ctrl+A, F2 ready in
> one second.
>
> What kind of files do you have in that directory? Which renamer do you
> use?

I guess he speaks about the thunar renamer. Here when I use 1000 files
in a folder, select them all and type F2, the multiple rename window
pops up instantly. But when I select a pattern to rename them, then clic
ok, it takes a long time (dizens of seconds) and 100% cpu usage.

Regards,
--
Yves-Alexis