(xfce4-panel / launcher plugin) small Program Launger patch

Stephan Arts psybsd at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 16:09:07 CEST 2006

On 9/6/06, Rodrigo Coacci <rcoacci at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > BTW I would be *really* nice if xfce-panel used exo as does xfdesktop
> for
> > > adding launchers, as it would really easy things up....
> >
> > File an enhancement request for Xfce 4.6 ;)
>

> For Xfce 4.6?! Oh God, user life is a hard one....  :P
>
> Seriously, did you guys got into feature freeze, or ppl just won't have the
> time? Just to know for future requests...

Well, the first release candidate has been released.
Because since then some bugs have been fixed, and some translations
updated there will probably be another RC coming.

But a feature like you describe can hardly be called a simple bugfix ;)

We want to release 4.4 someday, preferably before 2020.

> --
> Cheers,
>       Rodrigo

Stephan