xfce4 unusable

Dominique Michel dominique.michel at citycable.ch
Sun Sep 3 15:43:47 CEST 2006

I have another difference between the 2 install.
The old one use the following system flags with gcc:
CFLAGS="-O3 -march=pentium4 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -fforce-addr -fno-ident
-ftracer"
CXXFLAGS="${CFLAGS}"
LDFLAGS="-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--sort-common"

The new one use:
CFLAGS="-O2 -march=pentium4 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -fweb -ftree-vectorize
-momit-leaf-frame-pointer -fno-ident -ftracer"
CXXFLAGS="${CFLAGS}"
LDFLAGS="-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--sort-common"

Dominique