hello world!

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Thu Oct 26 12:45:42 CEST 2006

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 23:10:52 -0300, Daniel Gregório wrote:

> Hi all, first i want to introduce myself : im a brazilian developer,
> skilled generaly around web and communication, im interested in web,
> java/j2me, flash, and now to help this purpose called xfce !
>
> im looking for sample codes to get started. hello world (and other
> more complex samples) would be appreciated !

If you're searching for "hello world", you're better of looking here:

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hello_World

Concerning the other mail you sent to me: I can't give you access to
sample, API or tutorial files as these are available to the public.
Just browse xfce.org and you'll find them.

Regards,
Jannis