Search engine on test website

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 12:33:28 CEST 2006

I've just integrated the new google custom search engine [1] in the
www-test website [2], although the style doesn't match ATM, it shows
the (quite power full) usage of the new google service.

Here are the included sites (Refinements):
  xfce-diary.blogspot.com  (Blogs)
  blog.xfce.org  (Blogs)
  xfce.org/documentation/api-4.4/  (API)
  xfce.org/documentation/4.4/api/  (API)
  xfce.org/documentation/  (Documentation)
  foo-projects.org/pipermail/xfce/  (Mailinglists)
  foo-projects.org/pipermail/xfce4-dev/  (Mailinglists)
  foo-projects.org/pipermail/thunar-dev/  (Mailinglists)
  foo-projects.org/pipermail/xfce-i18n/  (Mailinglists)
  forum.xfce.org
  thunar.xfce.org
  goodies.xfce.org
  www-test.xfce.org
  www.xfce.org

The following url is excluded:
  xfce.org/archive/

Other info: this engine is registered on my gmail account. The engine
is for non-profit usage, so there is no advertising on the results
pages (no $bling$ for me).

So are there more url's I have to add? More refinements? Tell me...

Greets,
Nick

[1] http://google.com/coop/docs/cse/faq.html
[2] http://www-test.xfce.org/