ubuntu bugtracker

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 13:56:14 CEST 2006

Moritz sorry if I offended you. But really the way this thread is going
and past experience on this list shows that even if we have little time
to work on xfce and fix bugs, many people feel like going off-topic or
talking about their pet peeves.

I said that I do not care about people's opinion in the sense that it is
irrelevant to the discussion at hand. Everyone is entitled to his
opinion but everyone voicing their opinion when it does not contribute a
thing to what we discuss is unnecessary IMHO.

So I am not after finding out how software projects would cooperate in
an ideal world, how users should be educated about bug tracking
practices, or what are the duties of a package maintainer.

It was an invitation for _only_ those who are thinking they may benefit
from more feedback in order to improve their software.

And that PS I quoted was indeed in my original mail and I removed it.