Playing with SVG...

Stephan Arts psybsd at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 22:18:11 CEST 2006

On 10/2/06, samuel verstraete <samuel.verstraete at gmail.com> wrote:
> i'd still vote for Daloa... imho that is your best theme :)
>
> gr,S.
>
> On 10/2/06, Mike Massonnet <mmassonnet at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Sat, 30 Sep 2006 22:18:15 +0200 - Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>
> > wrote :
> >
> > > Hi all,
> > >

> > Hi,
> >
> > > As you may (or may not) know yet, xfwm4 4.4 supports a wide range of
> > > image formats, including SVG as long as the underlying gdk-pixbuf
> > > loader supports it (ie you have librsvg installed).
> > >
> > > It took me a long time but I finally came out with some SVG theme for
> > > xfwm4.
> > >
> > > You can grab it here:
> > >
> > >  - Screenshot:
> > > http://www.foo-projects.org/~olivier/themes/Kokodi-svg-theme.png
> > >
> > >  - Theme:
> > > http://www.foo-projects.org/~olivier/themes/Xfwm4-Kokodi-4.tar.bz2
> > >
> > > Now the question is, should I switch to this for default 4.4 theme?
> >
> >   It's very good and simple.  I had go for it.
> >

> > Mike, who likes Daloa

Good thing we can choose which we want to use ;).

@ Olivier:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, besides that people have
different personal favourites, most seem to agree kokodi is nice. So i
think you can safely assume you did a good job in creating a theme
which is suitable for default usage.

How about adding it to svn now, and making it default prior to tagging
final release?

Just an idea, when Xfce 4.4 final comes out, everybody feels it is
new. Not just those who have not updated since 4.2.3.2.

Stephan