XFWM4 Window Problems, Part Deux

Milosz Derezynski internalerror at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 22:06:05 CET 2006

Well nevermind, like Jasper said it's not about flaming, just nevermind it
(i don't want to pull myself out of having stirred up an affair though, i
don't expect you to forget everything that i've said, and i still hold
particular opinions about XFWM4 until i've, one day, perhaps, read all of
it's code, just because of paranoid cautiousness), but yeah like Olivier and
Jasper said let's get back on a topic then.