Icon box.

Alexandre Moreira alexandream at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 21:32:29 CET 2006

2006/11/15, Nick Schermer <nickschermer at gmail.com>:

> Well the taskbar code should be rewritten because it's crap anyway
> :-). But before doing that, we should have a good plan how we're going
> to do that and besides 4.4 is our goal for the moment... i guess...

I completely agree with you (and Jasper) on that, Nick. As I am not involved
with 4.4 I tried to dive into netk_tasklist.{h,c} but... well, I'm not as
skilled in Gtk+ as you guys, by miles away lol. I'm Mostly worried about
back-end code here. Couldn't find out where it does the drawing, although I
figure that the netk_tasklist_layout is one of the places I'd have to
change:

It would be (I guess) "only" a matter of, based on the options, change the
behavior of having more than one row disabled and use the size allocated to
the widget to resize the icons. Unfortunately I have no clue as to where to
start.

Best Regards,
Alexandre Moreira.

PS: I'd like to help, and I'll probably try a bit harder on that, but as I
know myself and I tend to never finish these things, don't get too much hope
out of that attempt lol

Nick