Xarchiver 0.4.3svn needs testers

Jean-Philippe Guillemin jp.guillemin at free.fr
Tue Nov 14 13:26:19 CET 2006

Tested SVN23870, compiled on gtk2 2.10.6, sooner than expected :

The good :
- Extract DnD works very well ;)

The misunderstood :
- Is there a "add to archive" DnD ?  If so : it does nothing!

The bad :
- Calling it with "xarchiver -d new_archive %N" from a Thunar custom
action is broken : no segfault, looks like an infinite loop, the popup
window doesn't catch signals anymore.

JP

Cheers

JP