Xfce 4.4.0 schedule

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Mon Nov 13 00:30:37 CET 2006

Olivier Fourdan wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to have your inputs about the best schedule for 4.4.0. My own
> feeling is that we should release 4.4.0 pretty quickly as I'm not seeing
>  blocking bugs (the only one I see is #2563 and it's not even xfce fault
> and should be fixed by now anyhow.)
>
> What do you think? Let's not wait another couple of months, please...

I have several "blockers" like #2565, #2502 and #2479. And the
documentation is still incomplete/outdated (this also includes other
Xfce components). Esp. #2565 is very annoying, something that has to be
fixed for a final release.

I'd suggest to schedule 4.4.0 for mid/end of december, with the option
to delay it for january. Let's start with the 17th, and see how things go.

> Cheers,
> Olivier.

Benedikt