Branch already?

Auke Kok sofar at foo-projects.org
Sun Nov 5 21:21:25 CET 2006

Benedikt Meurer wrote:
>>> Distchecks and tagging take most of the time, I usually try to complete
>>> that task on Saturday, so Sunday is free for the remaining tasks.
>> Ok, but changes occurred on xfwm4 and xfce-mcs-plugins since yesterday.
>
> I'm on xfwm4 right now, so those changes will be in. We can re-tag
> xfce-mcs-plugins, but the specific problem is not really relevant for
> the release, since it's only treated as error when building from an SVN
> sandbox or explicitly specifying --enable-debug=full. Release builds
> work fine. Dunno.

xfce-mcs-plugins doesn't compile in current svn with gcc-4.1.1 due to -Werror:

ui_plugin.c: In function `create_theme_dialog':
ui_plugin.c:702: warning: implicit declaration of function `xfce_framebox_new'
ui_plugin.c:702: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
ui_plugin.c:710: warning: implicit declaration of function `xfce_framebox_add'
ui_plugin.c:710: warning: implicit declaration of function `xfce_framebox_get_type'
ui_plugin.c:726: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
ui_plugin.c:754: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
ui_plugin.c:763: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
ui_plugin.c:778: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
ui_plugin.c:790: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
make[3]: *** [ui_plugin_la-ui_plugin.lo] Error 1

you might want to fix this before releasing.

Cheers,

Auke