Branch already?

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Sun Nov 5 10:50:10 CET 2006

Olivier Fourdan wrote:
>>> I thought we were supposed to coordinate the release this afternoon, why
>>> do you already branch the modules?
>> Distchecks and tagging take most of the time, I usually try to complete
>> that task on Saturday, so Sunday is free for the remaining tasks.
>
> Ok, but changes occurred on xfwm4 and xfce-mcs-plugins since yesterday.

I'm on xfwm4 right now, so those changes will be in. We can re-tag
xfce-mcs-plugins, but the specific problem is not really relevant for
the release, since it's only treated as error when building from an SVN
sandbox or explicitly specifying --enable-debug=full. Release builds
work fine. Dunno.

> Cheers,
> Olivier.

Benedikt