DnD from xarchiver to thunar makes thunar segfault.

Colossus colossus73 at gmail.com
Tue May 30 15:52:53 CEST 2006

On 5/30/06, Stephan Arts <psybsd at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you drag a file that is in a subfolder in the archive (like
> ./usr/something), then it does not extract. but when you do it with
> ./usr it does work.

I tar gzipped the Xarchiver folder. In the Xarchiver window I have
Xarchiver-0.3.2/pixmaps/extract.png. Now I drop this filename in
Thunar.
I refresh from the Thunar menubar and I have the Xarchiver-0.3.2
directory displayed. Double click on it and I have the pixmaps
directory displayed now, again double click on it and I have the
extract.png displayed in the Thunar window.

I really do not understand why you say it doesn't work.
I can provide a screenshot demonstrating what I'm saying.
--
Colossus
Xarchiver, a Linux GTK+2 only archive manager - http://xarchiver.xfce.org