Dropping a file on xarchiver window behaviour.

Jannis Pohlmann info at sten-net.de
Tue May 30 12:46:48 CEST 2006

On Tue, 30 May 2006 12:37:52 +0200, Stephan Arts wrote:

> When i drop a file on xarchiver it tries to open it as an archive.
>
> I might be wrong but isn't it a better behaviour to add the dropped
> file to the archive already opened?

Depends on the MIME type of the file you drop. If it's a MIME type
Xarchiver can open, I'd expect it to be opened. If it's a text file or
an image (just for example), I'd expect it to be added to the archive.

Remember you could always allow archives to be added when dropping with
the right mouse button pressed (via context menu, that is).

- Jannis