Xfce advanced settings plugin/module

Nikolas Arend Nikolas.Arend at gmx.net
Sat May 27 20:13:39 CEST 2006

Alexander Toresson wrote:
> On 5/27/06, Nikolas Arend <Nikolas.Arend at gmx.net> wrote:
>
>>> Anyway, I took glade and clicked together a widget, just to get an
>>> impression of how this _could_ look like:
>>>

>> I updated the screenshot, maybe the new one gives a better impression...
>>
>> http://hobbes.gmxhome.de/screenshots/xfce-advanced-settings-plugin.jpg
>>

> Couldn't you use the same widget as Terminal does for the buttons to
> the left in its settings?

Of course. As I said, the screenshot is just there to give an idea. The
exact layout etc. is then a matter of taste and I would be open for any
reasonable suggestion. What I'm more interested in at the moment is what
others think of an application/plugin like that in principle, whether
it's worth writing it or actually wanted.

Best,   Nick.