LINGUAS support

Jean-François Wauthy pollux at xfce.org
Thu May 25 20:48:27 CEST 2006

Hi

I've finished adding LINGUAS support in (i think) all the translatable
modules. This allows the translators who has got commit rights to add
new language support without having to wait for Daichi (mostly) or me
(sometimes) modifying configure.{ac,in,in.in,ac.in}.

Note to the devs, your previous configure.ac has been renamed into
configure.in.in (except in xfwm4 where there was already a
configure.ac.in), configure.ac is now generated by autogen.sh before
invoking xdt-autogen. I hope you don't mind this minor change (BTW you
can also use @REVISION@ in the configure.in.in to get the revision
number).

If i forgot one or more modules just tell me i'll fix that.

Cheers
--
Jean-François Wauthy <pollux at xfce.org>