/media folders

Rodrigo Coacci rcoacci at gmail.com
Thu May 25 04:05:42 CEST 2006

Only HAL. Can someone else confirm that? I'm just asking it here because in
other thread I saw something related to mount dirs and xfdesktop crashes. I
for myself find it weird, because if you changes CDs very often (like music
CDs) you can quickly find your media dir full of unuseful and empty dirs....

On 5/24/06, Brian J. Tarricone <bjt23 at cornell.edu> wrote:

Abraços,
      Rodrigo