xfce goodies SVN

Jannis Pohlmann info at sten-net.de
Thu May 25 00:35:12 CEST 2006

On Wed, 24 May 2006 15:27:37 -0700, Brian J. Tarricone wrote:

> On a side note, someone mentioned bugzilla...

Hm, yeah, that would be me. No idea about permissions and stuff, though.

> Should each goodie have its own product?  Or should we just have one
> "xfce goodies" project, with a component for each goodie?

I'd vote for having one "Xfce Goodies" product and a component for each
goodie. I don't think any goodie will ever split up into more than one
component.

The only problem I see with this approach are different goodie versions
(e.g. if a user wants to file a bug against a specific version of a
goodie but can't select this version as this is not possible with
components - at least I think so). But I think this is a minor issue.

- Jannis