xfce goodies SVN

Auke Kok sofar at foo-projects.org
Thu May 25 00:19:13 CEST 2006

hi,

Now that we have a separate goodies project, new developers will come in and I need to figure out some way to delegate authority. I propose to use the same method as we're doing with xfce-po: have one or two seniors authorize new accounts.

Details:

1) I will still handle setting up the accounts
2) new devs fill in "the form", get approved by one senior group dev
3) we assign two senior group devs right now (not excluding core xfce devs at any rate)
4) goodies accounts are https/svn only unless webaccess is needed
5) we have a small group capable of editing the goodies website and upload files, screenies etc. (3 people max preferably)

I'd like some group consensus on the following from jasper, olivier, brian, benny, and the other core devs that I've forgotten in this list on:
(so please Ack (acknowledge) or Nack these):

a) above setup for basic project authorization

b) Benny and Jannis as senior group devs approving new svn dev access (they already have full access to svn+webpage)

c) approve ssh/webaccess for Nicholas Masse and grant him webpage maintainership

once the votes are in I'll proceed with inviting all the former goody-devs for their new accounts.

Auke