xfce goodies -> moving

masse_nicolas at yahoo.fr masse_nicolas at yahoo.fr
Wed May 24 22:17:05 CEST 2006

On Wed, 24 May 2006 17:30:39 +0200
Jannis Pohlmann <info at sten-net.de> wrote:

> On Wed, 24 May 2006 15:24:04 +0000, Auke Kok wrote:
>
> > now that moving SVN over is a no-brainer, we're technically ready to
> > move the entire goodies project over to mocha.
>
> Yeah, finally. Great!
>
> > 3) the basic website at 'http://goodies.xfce.org/' needs an active
> > maintainer
>
> I could do this - and I vote for installing a DokuWiki like Benny is
> using for Thunar in order to setup Wiki permissions (so we can have one
> page for each goodie which can only be maintained by admins and the
> goodie developer). I don't think we need more than this right now.

I also think that a wiki would be easier to edit that what we have on Berlios.
For my part, I will probably continue to post news when new plugin are realised for example, except if somebody else decide to do it.
I will probably also help if necessary to realise the initial pages.

> BTW, I'd like to add
>
>   4) Create bugzilla accounts for goodie developers (well, everyone
>      should do this by himself and ask to be added as maintainer for
>      his special project) and also create bugzilla categories for
>      goodies.

Yes, having a separate category in the bugzilla for the goodies would be nice.

> Regards,
> Jannis

Bountykiller.