Xarchiver svn current status

Daichi Kawahata daichi at xfce.org
Mon May 22 13:17:38 CEST 2006

On Mon, 22 May 2006 08:13:48 +0200
Colossus wrote:

> I applied the patch and committed but I noticed that the .gmo
> files contain the translation for thile file xarchiver.desktop
> and not the app translated string.
>
> Is this correct ?

Please import the file attached, remove xarchiver.desktop.
The translated strings in the xarchiver.desktop are already
moved into PO files. A desktop file is, now, generated via
intltool.

You can change the original strings underscored i.e.

_Name=Xarchiver
_Comment=A GTK+2 only archive manager
_GenericName=Aarchiver

Regards,