Battery plugin failure.

Broeisi Rast broeisito at gmail.com
Sun May 21 21:27:36 CEST 2006

Hello,

I'm trying to install the battery plugin.
It compiles without any errors, but when I try to add it to the panel it
doesn't add.
But I do see it in the items list.

When I try to run it from the command line I get the following error:

broeisi at vendetta xfce4-battery-plugin $
/opt/xfce/libexec/xfce4/panel-plugins/xfce4-battery-plugin
/opt/xfce/libexec/xfce4/panel-plugins/xfce4-battery-plugin: error while
libxfce4panel.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory
broeisi at vendetta xfce4-battery-plugin $

I'm on Xfce svn revision 21759.

I installed Xfce in the /opt/xfce directory and PKG_CONFIG_PATH is set to
/opt/xfce/lib/pkgconfig/.

Can someone help me on this one?

Cheers,

Broeisi

P.S. By the way.. I get that error from the package maintained by Jasper and
also from the SVN version.
--
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.