Call for conferences for the RMLL from vuntz at gnome.org

Jean-François Wauthy pollux at xfce.org
Sun May 14 23:15:15 CEST 2006

Le dimanche 14 mai 2006 à 11:01 +0200, Olivier Fourdan a écrit :
> > We missed that mail. I would be great if we could give a few conferences
> > at the RMLL (in France).
> >
> > I just mailed Vincent and it's not too late :D
>
> Ping, ping... Got no answer so far.
>
> Hint: It's close to Nancy, in eastern France, ie, not so far from the
> German border, if you see what I mean...  That would be great to have a
> presentation of, well, let's say, ahumm, Thunar maybe?

Hmm, I have nothing planned for the 4-8 July so far, so i could be
available at the time and would have finished my for at least a week
giving me some time to prepare something.

But my financial situation cannot allow me to go there on my own money
(I'm still a poor student without a job  ^_~). So if there is some kind
of arrangement possible i can go (Belgium isn't far after all).

Let me know.

Cheers
--
Jean-François Wauthy <pollux at xfce.org>