xfce4-panel and compiz

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Sun May 14 19:05:59 CEST 2006

Sun, 14 May 2006 18:59:47 +0100 - Foxy <foxy at on-the-hill.me.uk> wrote :

> Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> > On Sun, 2006-05-14 at 16:05 +0100, Foxy wrote:
> >
> >> As you can see on a screenshot here
> >> http://ubuntuforums.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=9396&d=1147469911
> >>

> > Could you post a link which doesnt require to have an account ?
> > Thanks :)
> >
> you should not be require to have an account... it is a public forum.
> anyway the url for the post
> http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=1010053&postcount=762

Yes we do. This is what I get when I open the attached file:

"You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited
access to participate in new and ongoing discussions. By joining the
Ubuntu Forum Community you will have access to use the  post topics,
communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload
your own photos and much more. Registration is fast and simple."

You could upload it to http://imageshack.us/

Mike.
--
 http://massonnet.org/               Mike Massonnet             ,-.