icon naming utils patch

daniele favara danjele at gmail.com
Sun May 14 14:05:37 CEST 2006

On 5/14/06, Jannis Pohlmann <info at sten-net.de> wrote:
> On Sun, 14 May 2006 13:52:13 +0200, Benedikt Meurer wrote:
>
> > daniele favara wrote:
> > > suppose you could have an xfce4-tango-icon-theme .. a tango icon
> > > theme made for xfce, would u switch or add it to next xfce4
> > > release ?
> >
> > I'd be fine with Tango as default icon theme
>
> Agreed. I'm using it anyway (no matter if it's default in Xfce or not).

Nice to know this ... the artists would be happy to help you on this,
making all the missing icons you'll need.

Let me know in case some more icons will be needed ... there are even
mockups for Termina|xfce4-terminal icons ...

for ex ... you're free to include on source pkge these icons:

http://www.dsslive.org/bzr/tango-common/scalable/apps/

this pkge is there as a "showcase" ... the idea would be that
upstreamers could include icons on their apps from there.

----
http://dsslive.org
----