Memory leak in xfdesktop?

Mtc mtc at megapolis.pl
Fri May 12 19:11:00 CEST 2006

Hello,

I have noticed a few hours ago that xfdesktop (4.3.90.1) is taking about
300 MB of memory, I have restarted it and after the restart the memory
usage according to ps was VSZ:25380 RSS:10216, after 2 hours of running
it was 38328 and 23380. For the next hour I had only psi, orage and
amarok (playing) sitting in the system tray and terminal in which i was
checking the memory usage was the only open window. Each time I checked
the memory usage kept growing, right now it is 49272 and 34156.

I don't really know what kind of information may be useful in this case
so let me know and I'll try to provide it.

By the way, after killing xfdesktop and starting it again the system
tray gets broken, some of the icons appear in random places on the
screen and the only way to fix this is removing the tray from the panel
and adding it again.

--
Best regards,
Mtc