xfce4-terminal dos not start

Nikola Cakelic chakynet at gmail.com
Thu May 11 20:00:49 CEST 2006

On 11.05.2006 19:44, Roccatello Eduard wrote:
> On gio, 2006-05-11 at 17:17 +0200, Nikola Cakelic wrote:
>> Every day, I am downloading Xfce 4.4 svn and compiling. It is installed in
>> /usr/local/. But there is a little problem with xfce4-terminal, it does not
>> start from the Menu, but it starts fine from other terminal like xterm.
>>
>> This only happens when I am in Xfce, but if I login in GNOME 2.14.1, and
>> click on xfce4-terminal icon in menu, xfce4-terminal starts fine. I do not
>> know why it doesn't start from within Xfce.
>>
> Thank you for this report! I'll investigate on this asap :-)

No problem. I am glad that I can help in any way.

> Can u file a bug on xfce bugzilla please?

I would like to, but I do not know how. Is it possible that you can try to
fix this without my report at bugzilla? Thank you.

Best regards,
Nikola Cakelic

--
ChaKy @ idolNET IRC Network : PGP:0xC15D6FB5 : Reg. Linux User #356105
Linux ubuntu 2.6.15-22-686 #1 Sun May 7 16:37:57 UTC 2006 i686 GNU/Linux