Another wild sugestion

jouke hijlkema Jouke.Hylkema at onecert.fr
Thu May 11 10:41:19 CEST 2006

Thanks Auke, it is a bit better but I reckon my  proxy  is still in the way.

svn co http://svn.xfce.org:80/svn/xfce/xfce4-trigger-launcher/trunk/
xfce4-trigger-launcher
svn: REPORT request failed on '/svn/xfce/!svn/vcc/default'
svn: REPORT of '/svn/xfce/!svn/vcc/default': 400 Bad Request
(http://svn.xfce.org)

Can I use https ? If so what do I use as Id and password ??

Thanks a lot,

Jouke