xfburn segmentation fault

Kamran Khan kamran_pro at hotmail.com
Tue May 9 09:34:53 CEST 2006

Whenever I click About entry in the Help menu of Xfburn, the application exits with a Segmentation Fault (I'm using gcc-4.1.0). On looking over the xfburn-main-window.c file, I found out that the following loop condition (at line 380) was the cause of the problem:

for (n = 0; translators[n].name != NULL; ++n) {

Probably, the app seg faults because of n going out of bounds.

Not a big problem but Segmentation Faults look ugly and hinder your work.
Regards,
Kamran.