XfceTitledDialog

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Thu May 4 21:36:00 CEST 2006

Benedikt Meurer wrote:
> Adding a dependency on libexo for all MCS plugins is too much of a
> hassle now... so I'd import the header stuff into libxfcegui4 for now
> and we can later move that to libxfce4ui (or whatever it'll be named).

Here are patches for libxfcegui4, xfce-mcs-manager and xfce-mcs-plugins,
to use the XfceTitledDialog and also adds a trick to the MCS plugins API
to use named icons instead of hardcoded pixbufs, therefore the plugin
simply sets the "mcs-plugin-icon-name" property of the plugin->icon to
the name of the icon, so icon theme changes now also apply to the MCS
manager icons. See the xfce-mcs-plugins.patch for an example.

Opinions?

Benedikt