xfburn

Jean-François Wauthy pollux at xfce.org
Tue May 2 18:35:28 CEST 2006

Le mardi 02 mai 2006 à 15:13 +0300, Jani Monoses a écrit :
> Hi Jean-Francois,

Hi
> I know xfburn is not ready yet, as you said it several times, but from
> what I have used it so far it works really well.
> Can you think of any reason it should not be in the default xubuntu install?

Only the facts it will have my to-be-fixed buglist grown, and that i
won't be able to provide correct support before July, i can't tell.

> I am thinking about possible bugs causing data loss but bugzilla is
> almost clean wrt xfburn, so either it has no bugs besides the known
> missing features or nobody uses it. I assume it's the former though :)

There must be bugs hiding in some corners, these are nasty beasts you
know ;)

So feel free to add it, but remember i didn't release anything so tag it
correctly (0.3svn is the last 'official' snapshots but little bugs were
fixed and translations added). I insist on the fact that support will
have to wait a bit.

Cheers
--
Jean-François Wauthy <pollux at xfce.org>