refreshing xfce-mcs-manager

Yves-Alexis Perez corsac at corsac.net
Mon May 1 15:04:32 CEST 2006

At 4.2 time, in postinst scripts of debian packages, we added a:
	pkill -USR1 -f xfce-mcs-manager

to make sure that when installing a new plugin (for example when
installing/upgrading xfwm or xfdesktop) the settings system was notified
of the changes.

Now, in 4.4 time, it seems that everytime I send an USR1 signal to
mcs-manager it is killed. I don't know if it's a bug or a feature,
though. If it's a feature, is there another way to make sure that
xfce-mcs-manager is notified of changes ?

(or maybe it's automatic and there is no need to explicitely tells it)

Regards,
--
Yves-Alexis Perez