orage issues

Juha Kautto kautto.juha at kolumbus.fi
Tue Mar 28 21:07:16 CEST 2006

You changed the time to be something else than hh:mm format, didn't you?
hmm. ok, agree minor bug still. I'll fix it soon.

about the feature request:
You mean you want the same event to happen for example:
every Monday, Saturday and Sunday (but not on Tuesday)?

That is not possible now. Can be added, but it will break the
code and string freeze.

I left those out originally to keep the interface more simple....
ical can do anything, but it gets rather easily pretty complicated,
so I still want to minimize the options, but if you have a real
need, I'll add.

/Juha