Shortcuts plugin for 4.4

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Mon Mar 27 00:07:21 CEST 2006

Benedikt Meurer wrote:
> Before we go on with starting the 4.4 beta process, can we please merge
> the shortcuts plugin into the keyboard plugin first? It shouldn't take
> more than 2 hours to merge them and it'd really reduce the confusion for
> users.

I'm not sure about that. the shortcut plug-in is new and if you merge
that with the existing keyboard plug-in, people who are used to the
keyboard plug-in will not think of it as a shortcut editor.

In other words, I'm not sure that would reduce confusion. I'm not sure
there is confusion in fact.

Cheersn
Olivier.