xarchiver stuff - permissions requested

SJM Arts Stephan.Arts at hva.nl
Sun Mar 26 13:48:26 CEST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: Daichi Kawahata <daichi at xfce.org>
Date: Sunday, March 26, 2006 1:37 pm
Subject: Re: xarchiver stuff - permissions requested
> On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 7:04:40 +0000
> sofar wrote:
>
> > Hi senior devs - heads up
>
> Hi,
>
> > Xarchiver has been merged in SVN and thus it's permission
> > request time - a formality but still needed:
> >
> > Giuseppe has requested that PsyBSD (Stephan Arts) be given
> > commit access (+ svn account) be given to the project - he is
> > revamping the GUI code. I would like just to make sure that
> > everyone is okay with this. Please ACK.
>
> By the way, are the authors on the list (xfce4-dev)? I have a
> patch should be approved by them.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Daichi
>
> Language Codes: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/iso639.htm
> Country Codes:
> http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/related/iso3166.txt

Thank you very much daichi,

At this moment Guiseppe and myself are making some design-changes,
and this will probably mean that all current work for i18n will
become obsolete.

When the design is complete, then there will be plenty of time to
work at this.

Thank you for the efford, and i hope you are willing to help us
with the translation at a later stage of development.

Kind regards,

Stephan