[Thunar-dev] thunar-tag-renamer-plugin 0.1.0svn-r01206

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Thu Mar 23 16:11:07 CET 2006

Jannis Pohlmann wrote:
> Hi all,

Hey Jannis,

> Benny, I didn't make the plugin resistent, as there seem to be no
> problems unloading TagLib, as far as I can see.

Probably, tho I'm not sure about the taglib_tag_free_strings() function,
looks like TagLib allocates static data.

> There still may be memory leaks I have not yet detected, so feel free
> to send a mail or file a bug report on BerliOS.

Attached is a patch to fix a few mem leaks. It also uses shorter labels
for the check buttons, otherwise the widget gets too large (IMHO). And
it strips additional whitespace from ID3.

The renamer works like a charm, good work.

> Thanks - and have fun,
> Jannis

Benedikt

PS: Can you please renamer the ThunarSbrTagRenamer and
ThunarSbrTagRenamerProvider classes, else we may run into name conflicts
later. At best, external plugins shouldn't use the "Thunar" name prefix
for GTypes.