App idea

Alexander Toresson alexander.toresson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 15:10:15 CET 2006

On 3/22/06, SJM Arts <Stephan.Arts at hva.nl> wrote:

> [...]

A .deb is an ar archive which contains three files:

debian-binary -- contains version of .deb format
control.tar.gz -- contains package info and scripts that will be run
when installing and removing and some other stuff
data.tar.gz -- contains the actual files that the package will install

Regards, Alexander Toresson