XFCE - look-and-feel configuration.

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Thu Mar 16 21:44:12 CET 2006

Aaron schreef:
> i understand that, but would it be feasible? for 4.6 maybe?

Well, for 4.4 I would think not, accept maybe the categories, but I'm
not sure that would help enough. Actually I kinda expect it won't.

For 4.6 anything is possible ;-) The design of a configuration system is
not trivial, and before making large changes I would like to see some
sort of plan about what we need to be able to do, how we want to present
this to the user, how it can be implemented and how this interacts with
other apps/systems.

Anyway, the stabilization period before the first release of the the 4.4
  series is probably not the best time to start work on this...

	Jasper