Just reinstalled Xfce from trunk and here is my findings...

Joao Pedrosa joaopedrosa.news at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 03:48:26 CET 2006

Hi Olivier,

2. I'm still using the default theme, which I think is usable for me. But I
> have a request: please,
> try to increase the contrast in the inactive buttons between the
> background color (grayish) and
> the text (normal black). As it is, I find it somewhat blurred:
>
> http://img208.imageshack.us/my.php?image=200603111449222560x800scrot7jo.png

I just updated my Xfce to reflect the changes to the default theme and I can
see the difference already. Here is an updated screenshot, just in case :-)
http://img106.imageshack.us/my.php?image=200603122344302560x800scrot4zu.png

I like the default theme. Clearlooks is great, but it kind of bores me. Your
theme seems
original and pleasant. Great job!

Thanks.

Cheers,