Default GTK theme TreeView issue

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sun Mar 12 21:57:12 CET 2006

Jannis Pohlmann wrote:

> I've been working with the default GTK theme activated for some days
> now to look if I think it's ok. I quite like it. I even got used to the
> yellow. Anyway, I noticed there's a little "issue" with shadows in
> GtkTreeViews:

What kind of shadow box is that? EtchedIn? Out? In?

In your example, you compare against the Clearlooks engine that renders
EtchedIn shadows as a light grey line, while EtchedIn should be a in/out
shadow that would look like what shows on your screenshot.

In doubt, try with the default GTK+ engine.

Cheers,
Olivier.