Config sync

Xavier Otazu xotazu at cvc.uab.es
Wed Mar 8 13:24:09 CET 2006

	Hello:

	I do not know if this a solved question, but I do not remember
reading anything about it on xfce mail lists.

	Is it possible to save environment configurations few time
after changing them? I mean, it looks like panel config, or desktop
config is only saved when quiting from xfce. It implies that if there
is a power supply interruption (like I suffered tonigth :-( ) all my
configuration dissapear because it was not saved into disk (since I
do not quit from xfce after changing the config).

cheers

Xavier