icon theme handling is broken in panel and several apps

jp jp.guillemin at free.fr
Fri Mar 3 22:41:04 CET 2006

Hi,

I have just built the latest svn (r20198), it builds without errors on
Zenwalk Linux 2.2.

Only half of the icons show in the panel, same for Orage, Xfprint and
Settings Manager (no icon at all in this last one).

This "thing" called Rodent still works, but Zenwalk theme (Nuovo) that
was fully supported by my previous build (~3 weeks ago) looks broken now.

Please could you tell me if this is the result of a temporary
modification, or if I need to work again on theme integration? It's a
lot of work, so I would be glad not to spend my time again on this.

Thanks

Jean-Philippe
Zenwalk.org