Specific question about the Xfce4-MenuEditor

Marcel Maier marcelmaier260486 at msn.com
Thu Mar 2 02:29:03 CET 2006

Hello,

Im running  Xfce4 Ver 4.2.3.2 and I had a question ( among some friends )
about the
Xfce4-MenuEditor.

If we open it ... :  there is a like between 2 separator lines which says :

     name                  Command

    --Separator--
-- include --               system
    --Separator--

Now the question is exactly about this include system ...  how could I
modify the entries and the
subentries of the included system ?  is there a path and a file where we
could add other entries to the existing submenues ? ... or just another way
?

Expl:

Let say.  I wanted to add some commands of other games which havent been
implemented automatically during their installation to the submenu games...
how to do that ?

till now it is that way : I could add another submenu named Games and add
the rest over there ... but
its a repetition :

that would look like that then :

           name                  Command