xfwm4: more command shortcuts and remote volume control

Robin Haswell rob at digital-crocus.com
Wed Mar 1 18:03:12 CET 2006

Hey

I used to have a Logitech media desktop a few years ago (and still do),
and I used to use a daemon to interrupt the events and handle them
properly. I think it was imwheel actually, even though that should be
for mice. You should look in to it as it's a more general solution than
configuring xfwm.

Oh actually.. I think it was hotkeys:

> hotkeys - A hotkeys daemon for your Internet/multimedia keyboard in X

-Rob