A quirk with xfwm4.

Alexandre Moreira alexandream at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 01:22:51 CEST 2006

So, Brian, I have (and always had) my focus stealing protection
disabled and the problem is still showing. I tested it both with and
without stealing protection and the same happened (unless I have to
restart xfwm after changing the option).

As I mentioned in the other post, the procedure with the convo window
minimized also works as expected... Otherwise, another thing I just
figured out is that it sets the "URGENT" hint on the wm when it
doesn`t work (when there is a conversation window openened and it is
NOT minimized).

Hope that explains the problem... and I`m dying to find a solution,
since this is the one thing preventing me to use xfce 4.4, which is a
great release.