A quirk with xfwm4.

Ori Bernstein rand_chars at rogers.com
Tue Jun 13 23:18:27 CEST 2006

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 15:27:58 -0300, "Rodrigo Coacci" <rcoacci at gmail.com> said:

> I've noticed that the window is rised and focused, BUT the focus isn't on
> the text box, as it is without tabs (always new windows). I thnik that's
> what Alexandre meant.

No, the window is left below all the other windows, thanks to focus stealing
prevention. Sometimes focus stealing prevention gets in the way, and honestly,
I'm not sure what the difference between Metacity and XFWM is that makes it
handle GAIM differently, or where the "bug" lies.

--
A pedestal is as much a prison as any small, confined space.
		-- Gloria Steinem