xfce-panel appears when it shouldn't?

Scott Horowitz stonecrest at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 19:28:10 CEST 2006

On 6/11/06, Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac at corsac.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-06-11 at 10:52 -0600, Scott Horowitz wrote:
> > You can confirm that this happens by opening firefox, going into
> > fullscreen mode, and pressing ctrl-D (bookmark this page). This is
> > also a transient window and you can see the xfce-panel appear.
> >
> > This is with xfce4-svn.
>
> I can't reproduce this with Xfce 4.4B1

For what it's worth, here are the exact svn revisions. I'm pretty sure
they are newer than the beta1.
xfce4-panel-svn 21931
xfdesktop-svn 21920
xfwm4-svn 21934
libxfce4mcs-svn 20976
libxfce4util-svn 21851
libxfcegui4-svn 21895

Someone else has confirmed that they can reproduce this as well. I've
also heard that this does not happen in gnome and that it might not
happen if you're using openbox instead of xfwm4. Maybe xfwm is the
culprit..

Scott