Features page [Re: New Xfce website]

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 18:04:02 CEST 2006

Wed, 7 Jun 2006 13:11:53 +0200 - "Nick Schermer"
<nickschermer at gmail.com> wrote :

> - The features page is a TEXT pages which extends the about page. So
> no screenshot and what so ever. Maybe it's better to drop this page if
> we don't want a too technical into to Xfce.

Drop it and put some more information in the first About page.  That's
ok to me. It will be sufficient and the page will look less blank'ish.

> So, now Mike will probably think something like "sucker".

Well.. it's not a problem since the website is in a test phase (I mean
content can change all the time atm).  ;)

> create some project pages today and /me is going to use you features
> page ^_~, because that info is quite good for project pages.
> So please continue working on this info, but from now on
> in /projects/ :P.

yay

> Nick

Mike.