No action when pressing on logout buton in panel

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at uvena.de
Fri Jun 2 13:42:15 CEST 2006

Hi,

usually I'm using Debian Sarge with the current SVN version of Xfce.
Some days ago, I set up a Debian Sid system on another partition and run
also the SVN version.
But I have one problem: the actions plugin doesn't work properly. If I
choose lock screen, all works fine. But if I choose logout and click
the icon nothing happens.
Additional problem is, when I set lock screen and logout together, I
have no icons for both items. The buttons are there but without icons.
And there is the same behaviour: lock screen works, logout does nothing.

I didn't file a bug because I'm not sure whether it is a bug or just a
configuration issue on my side. If it is a configuration issue, where
is the point to start looking for?

regards,
Enrico

Geany, a lightweight IDE using GTK2 - http://geany.uvena.de